There are different models that include the Roku Express, Streaming Stick, Premiere, and Ultra. These smart devices are bundled with various functions, advanced technology, and benefits and they are also available at starting price of just $30. Here, you will learn how to connect and activate your smart HD TV and then activate it using roku.com/link code.
Connect the Roku player with your Smart TV
- Use a high-speed HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable to connect your Roku streaming player and your smart TV with each other physically and properly.
- After that, connect the Roku device to a damaged-free power source; either using the included power adapter or using a USB/ Ethernet cable.
- In case you see a red color power light on your Roku player then the USB port on your TV is not providing enough power supply; switch to the power adapter.
- In that case, you have to make sure that the batteries are perfectly intact in your remote. Also, ensure that the electricity is neither high nor low. Moreover, do not configure your device in fluctuation as well. It may harm your Roku device as well as the smart HD TV.
- In addition, to avoid connectivity issues, place the device next to your TV and not inside any cabinet, under table or back of any device. Conversely, the Ethernet cable you are using should be in proper condition. If possible, consider a new one. For more assistance, dial a toll-free number 1-866-817-4499 and ask us for Roku help.
- Once done, power on your TV first and after a couple of seconds, the Roku player as well. After a few minutes, set the HDMI input to your Roku player and on your Roku remote select the Home button.
- You can also make selections for your preferred language and connect the device to your existing home WiFi network as well.
- The network connection can either be a wired or wireless. But it should be safe, secure, and strong enough to detect by an anonymous person.
- Once you connect the device to the internet, it will display the Roku activation code on your HD TV
- If you own a Roku TV, then the Roku troubleshooting instructions along with activation code for Roku will appear once you have completed the initial setup process successfully.
Note: The Roku activation code is valid for a certain period of time only. If you want to generate a new code, then you are supposed to select the (*) button on your Roku remote.
Activation of the Roku Account
- First of all, make a note of the link code carefully. Remember, when you enter it incorrectly it will come up with an error message again and again.
- For instant help, ask us for Roku support regarding the same.
- Now, you are supposed to log in to www.roku.com/link and enter the Roku link activation code to follow further light and smooth activation instructions.
- For entering the link code, you have to make use of the “LINK A DEVICE” menu option.
- Open the site from a computer, laptop, tablet, or your smartphone.
- The activation process might take a short while. So if you please, we would insist to hold your patience for a bit longer.
- Once the device is activated successfully, its serial number will be displayed on your Roku account.
Thus, in this rose petal way, you can activate your Roku player (any model) using the Roku activation code that appears on your TV. For additional question and queries on the same or other, dial the aforementioned Roku support number (toll-free).