YouTube channel for Roku is easily available in the Channel store of Roku device. Well, having it on your Roku streaming player will actually let you watch online YouTube videos, shows, and movies via Roku’s streaming service. It’s pretty easy to gain. You are supposed to get an active and working internet connection.
For assistance, you can any time ask us for Roku Help.
Access the Roku Display on your Smart HD TV
- Firstly, power on your smart HD TV.
- Secondly, push the Power button on your TV or remote (any). You just have to turn on your device.
- Have a look onto your Roku device’s display.
- Now, making use of your TV’s remote, consider changing the display.
- As soon as you have changed the display on your smart HD TV, you will be navigated to roku.com/link home-screen.
Get YouTube on your Roku Device
- First of all, you are supposed to access the ‘Channel Store’.
- Secondly, go to the ‘Channel Store’ by visiting the ‘menu’ making use of the remote.
- Thirdly, on the remote to access the menu, you are supposed to push the left button.
- Once done, tap on ‘OK’.
Select the Most Popular Channel
- Note it down that in the ‘Store screen’, you might see the list of active and available channels for your smart Roku streaming device.
- After that, scroll down by holding the down button on your TV remote. You can now find ‘YouTube’ here.
- Choose the option ‘YouTube’ and scroll via channels in the ‘Most Popular Channel’ category Locate ‘YouTube’.
- Once you have located it successfully, consider highlighting it.
- Press the ‘OK’ button.
- Enter a description of the channel.
- Add ‘YouTube’ to the list of active and available channels.
- Highlight the ‘Add Channel’ as well.
- Tap on ‘OK’.
- Congrats! YouTube is successfully added on your TV home screen.
For more information, visit www.roku.com/link.
View ‘YouTube’ on your Roku Device
- First of all, view the home screen of your Roku device.
- After that, tap on the ‘Home’ button on your TV remote.
- Go back to home screen of Roku smart streaming device. You can see the ‘YouTube’ channel in the ‘My Channels’ tab. If not, ask us for Roku troubleshooting tips at toll-free number 1-866-817-4499.
- Select ‘YouTube’ simply by pressing the right arrow on your TV remote.
- Press ‘OK’ and the ‘YouTube’ will shortly be launched successfully.
You can start streaming online TV shows and videos from YouTube. In addition, you are a more than a welcome to ask us for Roku com support in case you face Roku Sound Problems.