As a matter of fact, ‘YouTube’ is one of the outstanding platforms which offers users a wide range of online TV shows, movies, and videos.
You can easily find anything on YouTube. But online shows, movies, and videos are a lot better when they are live on a big screen.
Watching YouTube on a big TV screen makes the experience a lot better when compared to watching videos and movies on a desktop or laptop screen.
Despite the fact, with the latest, advance, and Smart HD TV’s coming in the market today, you can connect ‘YouTube’ to them within a couple of minutes.
So, below are some commonly used devices and a few handy steps to activate YouTube on them. Let’s get started.
Steps for activation of YouTube On Roku
Activation of YouTube on a Roku device is extremely simple. As soon as ‘YouTube’ is activated, you can watch online videos, movies, and shows on your TV screen. Simply follow some easy steps given below.
- First of all, connect your TV and Roku device with each other. After that, using roku.com/link sign into your
- Roku account. Ensure that you have a fast and furious internet connection.
- Push the ‘Home’ button on your Roku remote and navigate to the ‘Home Screen’.
- Tap on ‘Channel Store’ and after that, push OK from your Roku remote.
- Navigate to the option name as ‘Top Free’ > YouTube > OK from your Roku remote.
- Select ‘Add Channel’ > OK from your Roku remote.
Note: If you fail to see the home screen or available options, then without any delay ask us for Roku Help at 1-866-817-4499.
- Once you have found that YouTube is on the list of your available and active channels, consider opening it and select the ‘Gear’ icon.
- You will get an activation code for Roku (8-digits). Write it down.
- Visit www.roku.com/link using a computer or laptop.
- Enter the Roku activation code that you have noted earlier and nit on ‘Allow access’.
Congratulation! YouTube is successfully activated on your Roku device. For assistance, ask us for Roku support.
Steps for Activation of YouTube on Smart HD TV’s
Activation of ‘YouTube’ on Smart TVs is actually simple. You just have to follow some easy to execute below-given steps to get the job done.
- Open the ‘YouTube’ app on your TV, tap on ‘Gear’ icon and Sign in.
- You will get an 8digit code just like Roku link code activation. Note down this code too.
- Navigate to youtube.com/activate from a desktop or a laptop.
- Sign in and enter that 8-digit activation code and click on ‘Allow access’.
Fab! YouTube is now activated on your smart HD TV. For more information, have a word with our professionals immediately.
Steps for Activation of YouTube on Xbox One
Activation of ‘YouTube’ on Xbox One is a bit complicated. But you don’t have to worry as long as we are with you.
Simply follow the steps given below and at any point you if get stuck just give us a call on our aforementioned toll-free number.
- First of all, navigate to Sign in and settings, select Sign in and after that, tap on ‘X’.
- You will receive a code. Please note it down.
- Visit youtube.com/activate.
- Sign in, enter the code and tap on ‘Allow access’.
If you fail to activate YouTube on Xbox one, then don’t forget that our technical support team is always there to help you.
Steps for Activation of YouTube on Kodi
Activation of ‘YouTube’ on Kodi is a complex but isn’t impossible. There are a few steps required to get the job done easily.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’, select the ‘Add-ons’ and after that, the ‘Install’option.
- Select Kodi> YouTube.
- As soon as it is installed, navigate to Videos.
- Select Add-ons > YouTube.
- Open it and after a couple of seconds Sign In to the YouTube account.
- You will receive a code, write it down and visit youtube.com/activate.
- Enter the received code and click on ‘Allow access’.
Your YouTube will be activated on Kodi shortly.
For any help, visit Roku com link and ask for Roku com support.